As a virtual contractor I am able to help you with your online marketing needs without taking up valuable space and resources as an onsite contractor.
Get the Inbound Marketing services that your website needs to bring in customers. It’s not enough to just throw up a web site and wait for customers to come. They have to be able to find your site. Without optimization and online marketing efforts search engines and social media sites your site is just one of millions out there hoping to be found.
Certifications & Tools
- Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certified Raventools, Acquisio, ifbyphone, & Mongoose Metrics
- Google Adwords Certified, Google Analytics Certified, Google Adwords Editor, AdCenter Certified
- Traffic & Analytics using Omniture, Hitbox, Google Analytics & Hubspot
- CRM using Saleslogix & Salesforce.com, Pivotal, and Cognos, as well as Marketo
Content Management using Hubspot, Rhythmyx, WordPress, Liveball, & other proprietary systems
Creating analytics and reporting processes for tracking and analyzing marketing campaigns.
- Managing hundreds of PPC and CPC campaigns on Google and Yahoo! with hundreds of thousands of keywords.
- Developing content widget programs to distribute to relevant sites and increase traffic and lead generation.
- Increasing natural search traffic and raking for key terms on Google by re-optimizing core sites and teaching staff to optimize content for better search results.
- Improving traffic flow on-site to fulfill conversion goals by utilizing PPC and CPC campaigns focused on relevant keyword campaigns.
- Optimizing landing pages for client web sites for Google natural search traffic.
- Managing affiliate marketing programs in the Commission Junction Network
- Managing projects through the implementation process to improve traffic flow on-site.
- Website development and content management.
- Help every client optimize their web site for the best results.
- Get found by the right prospects via search engines, social media and blogs.\
Convert more of your leads into sales via landing pages, lead intelligence and marketing analytics.
Who am I? I’m a Techno Geek. Former Journalist who has moved to the dark side…Marketing! Started out at BYTE Magazine, moved to technical writing and editing at Compaq, then moved to the Search industry at Alta Vista and then working for search marketing account management with Inceptor and Commission Junction. Back to Publishing but as Online Marketing Manager for Network World Magazine’s web sites, networkworld.com, javaworld.com, linuxworld.com and Demo.com. Discovered Social Media and Networking and have pushed forward to now working as a consultant on online marketing for SEO, Search Marketing and Social Media/Networking.