Put Instagram to Work for Your Business
Many brands already have hundreds and some even thousands of pictures of products, services, promotions and other concepts running through Instagram across social networking sites like Twitter, Facebook and Foursquare. Since Instagram photo sharing is so simple across Facebook and Twitter have been the most notable social networks to utilize Instagram, but other social networks such as Flickr, Tumblr and Foursquare can receive simple feeds from Instagram as well.
Six Instagram Apps for Businesses’
- Ultraweather – Weather Forecasting meets Instagram in this app that features current weather conditions and precise forecasts.
- InstaChimp – Connect your Instagram and MailChimp accounts to more easily share photos via email.
- Instablast – This app will notify users when new Instagram photos are taken by their favorite Instagrammers. Notifications alert them when new content appears in their feed.
- Timehop – Links to Instagram as well as Foursquare, Twitter and Facebook to send daily email with social media posts from the exact day in history.
- 52 Grams – Imagine taking snapshots of outfits and tagging products in your photos thereby creating a personal lookbook. Sharing that lookbook with others.
- Insta-Great – Presents Instagram photos in a horizontal timeline. Easily searchable via #tags.
- Statigram – Instagram persona management tool that breaks down Instagram statistics and user information for users to maximize their posts.
Instagram is an unusual marketing tool that brings together photography, content and community to allow businesses to convey stronger and more relevant content for their audience that will become more engaged.