email@example.com | 978-618-9992 | linkedin.com/in/chrystieterry/
Digital Marketing Manager
Results driven Digital Marketing Manager with 17 years of experience in internet and search marketing. Special expertise in search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (PPC and CPC), social media optimization and content marketing. Proven track record of meeting and exceeding conversion goals. Collaborative team player with creative problem-solving skills.
Certifications and Tools
- Certifications: Google AdWords Certified, Google Analytics Certified, & AdCenter Certified
- Marketing Tools: Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certified, Marketo, and Kapost
- Bid Management Tools: Acquisio, Marine, and Kenshoo
- SEO Tools: Raventools, Moz, and SEMRush
- Analytics Reporting Tools: Tableau, Omniture, Hitbox, Google Analytics, Hubspot, ifbyphone, and Mongoose Metrics
- CRM Tools: Saleslogix, Salesforce.com, Pivotal, Cognos, as well as Marketo and Kapost
- Content Management Tools: Hubspot, Rhythmyx, WordPress, Liveball, Tridion, Sitecore
- Mobile CMS Tools: Cvent and Doubledutch.
- A/B Testing for CRO Tools: Liveball, Optimizely, and Google Optimize
Product and Internet Marketing Experience
Goodway Group – Principle SEM Analyst 2015 – Present
- Managed a variety of paid search client accounts with budgets from $1K – $50K/mo.
- Manage Google AdWords Paid Search, Google Display Network, Retargeting, and Shopping Campaigns to meet client goals and improve KPIs from 10 – 55%
- Created CRO A/B and multi-variant landing page tests for PPC programs to increase conversions by 10 – 25%
SDL – Online Marketing Manager 2013 – 2015
- Managed content marketing programs for SDL products and solution programs through PPC, SEO, Social Advertising and other online initiatives
- Managed Paid Search, Display and Retargeting as well as Social Media Programs in LinkedIn, Facebook, and Promoted Tweet Campaigns that increased lead conversion by 65%
- Created new landing page template through a/b testing and analysis to be implemented to improved conversion of over 75% across the SDL site.
New Perspective Web Solutions – Online Marketing Manager 2012 – 2013
- Managed online marketing programs for clients including PPC, SEO, Social Media and other online initiatives.
- Increased organic search positions from 2nd to top 1st page results in Google.
- Increased paid search conversions through optimizations by 25 – 30%
SokoloveLaw/D50Media – Search Marketing Manager 2010 – 2012
- Improved efficiencies in both pre-and post-click optimization of paid media programs to increase quality leads by 15% and decrease costs per qualified lead by 10%.
- Implemented and integrated tracking and analysis systems for CRMs and lead generation tools for reporting and optimization purposes, thereby decreasing unqualified leads from underperforming channels by 50%
Makana Solutions – Product Marketing Manager 2008 – 2009
- Increased site traffic by 50% by creating and optimizing new search media, social media and other traffic flow programs.
- Managed PPC campaigns, increasing lead conversions by 15% while decreasing costs by 25%.
- Managed Google Analytics, Hubspot, Google AdWords and Salesforce Reporting.
Network World – Sr. Manager of Audience Development 2005 – 2008
- Increased site traffic by 30% by creating new online marketing initiatives utilizing social media, widget distribution and other online traffic flow programs.
- Created analytics and reporting processes for tracking and analyzing marketing campaigns utilizing Hitbox, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other tracking and reporting tools.
- Managed PPC campaigns to direct visits to fulfill conversion and impression goals for advertisers.
- Increased SEO traffic by 50% by ranking for key terms on Google by optimizing core sites and teaching editorial staff to optimize article content.
Selected Freelance Projects
- Collaborated with agencies to manage Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook and LinkedIn PPC Programs for College and MBA Programs to increase new student enrollment by 15 – 25%
- Created and implemented on-page SEO strategies and optimizations for redesigned websites and holiday promotional pages to increase organic search rankings and traffic.
- Managed Google AdWords campaigns to increase new registrations for an online medical site by 10%.
- Consulted on social media initiatives for content marketing resulting in a 40% increase in new traffic.
Early Career Experience
Blue Dolphin Group – Online Product Marketing Manager 2004 – 2005 Commission Junction – Senior Search Associate 2003 – 2004 Inceptor, Inc. – Senior Marketing Associate 2002 – 2004 Alta Vista Software Solutions – Product Marketing Technical Writer 2001
SUNY Potsdam College, BA English Literature, and Writing, Minor in Secondary Education and Journalism
Clarkson University, Cross-Registered Computer Engineering, and Technical Communications
Jefferson Community College, AAS in Office Technologies, Minor in Computer Science